Wednesday 14 March 2012

Websites

Im now going to move on to a websites for my band to display my video as a campaign. I'm thinking along the lines of an alternative indie style website with pictures and small details that make it stand out from the basic website. Im hoping to included many images from my shoots and other taken whilst getting ready for the shoot. I am debating on tying in picture of me and my actress hanging out and other photographs of us both to give a personal touch to the website, similar to bands such as Noah & the Whale or M83.
http://www.noahandthewhale.com/home.php
http://ilovem83.com/
These websites I believe would allow the audience to relate to the band as people rather than pop stars or rock stars. I am really happy with all my progress even though its been over two months since my last post, but that was to work on the plans before placing on the web.

Here is my first Idea of what I want my website to possibly look like.
1

2

3

Above are my possible texts for the website. I am liking No.2 more than the others because I believe the text matches the stylistics of the bands genre and also I find it aesthetically pleasing. I think if I was going to use No.2 I would have to move the text around a bit more and use more headings and images to bring the website page to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment