Saturday 31 March 2012

Further development on website design

In my opinion this is my best design that I got from this photograph I took near the location of my music video.
This is a simple home page for my website that I think reflects my music genre ( indie-rock ), re-layed the image three times and blended them together to create a fuzzy effect which I think makes it more aesthetically pleasing. Furthermore I can see this website design reflecting the audiences expectations.
I have used the same text from the last blog update this is because I still think it is a conventional text and works well with the stylistics. My stylistics from here will be used for my next promotional item ( poster ).

This is the inside to the homepage.
This homepage is better than I imagined, when I took the image of the ivy on brick work, my mind came up with the idea of natural images; a tree. The tree branches out to all the different pages within the website. I like this idea because that's how I see websites branching off in different directions but have all come from the same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment