Thursday 24 November 2011

Intertextual Links

After looking at my practices and all my ideas I saw a link to other texts; Texts such as:
Florence and The Machine



All these images of Florence ( From Florence and The Machine ) are similar to my costume and make-up and colour themes , this has inspired me to do more styles in the way Florence does. I am very proud and excited for the final outcome. I believe it is going to work very well the costume. I'm doing a re-shoot next Tuesday and Wednesday ( 29th & 30th November ), within this shoot , I have recruited  more dancers/actors to become angels and fairies dancing and floating around my location. This should allow me to have more footage to work with.

My other intertextual link is with the film Picnic at Hanging Rock.

This text has many stylistics which my video has such as camera angles and colour themes. I especially love the colours used to give a dated feel within the film. I will be learning how to acheieve that next Tuesday and Wednseday. Also the hair styles are wonderful , they flow in the wind and fly around their backs , the hair is very important in my video, it is as important as make-up and costume.



More costume ideas are from www.booooooom.com . There is a designer which has all her fabrics and clothing blowing in the wind and static. These are a really good comparison which I have noticed, I really like my costume and mise-en-scene is going. dirk rees photography photographer fashion advertising
dirk rees photography photographer fashion advertising

Angus & Julia Stone - All the Boys
This music video has alot of qualities which are similar to my ideas. The dance sequence is very similar to what I want to achieve.







No comments:

Post a Comment